Simply Delicious Recipe 2
Roasted Tomato & Chicken Pasta
Enough Tomatoes to Make about 4 Cups of Roasted tomatoes. I had a baking sheet filled with tomatoes cut in half.
1/2 Medium Onion Diced
1 Cup of Prepared Tomato Sauce
2 Green Peppers Sliced
Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
1 cup of Dry Wheat Pasta
1 Lb of Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 450. Cut tomatoes in half, place on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
2. Season chicken (I used montreal chicken seasoning) and bake or grill until cooked through.
3. Cut up pepper and onions and cook down in olive oil.
4. When roasted tomatoes are finished and slightly cooled, chop into smaller pieces and add to pepper and onion mixture.
5. Add sauce and pepper flakes to the veggie mixture.
6. Cook the pasta according to instructions.
7. Slice cooked chicken.
8. Add chicken and pasta to veggie skillet, and let cook for 5 minutes to let the flavors combine.
Enjoy! Sorry I forgot to take a picture of this one!
Say What?! Win Money Taking the Health Bet?
Welcome to my Blog
I am Christina Thomas. I have decided to take time off from teaching and be a stay at home wife and mother to my two boys. Seasonally, I run a local basketball program.
Coach ID: 278464
To sIgn up for a free Team Beachbody account today, click on End The Trend!
Click on the image below to be the first to know about its release!